Friday 22 February 2013

CONGRATULATIONS!!!




Congratulations to Yvette Arendse who won the SterKinekor SKYFALL prize package to London. Da Stitch had an opportunity to catch up with the winner and get her thoughts on this great prize.

1.       How does it feel to win a trip for two to London?

It feels absolutely amazing.

2.       Who do you plan to take with you and why?

I plan to take my sister. We are close and we always have a good time everywhere we go.

3.       What are you anticipating the most?

I’m really looking forward to the bond tour as I enjoyed the movie and eager to visit those sites.

4.       Tell us what was going on in your mind after learner that you were the winner?

I was excited and couldn’t believe that I had won. I was thinking how happy my sister was going to be.

5.       When you entered the competition did you even envisage emerging victorious?

No, I was hoping and praying that I would win because I really wanted to visit a friend in England. I work in IT and the way I unwind, is to treat myself to a movie every now and then on my own.
I feel like the luckiest person in the world that I have the opportunity to go abroad and take my sister on a fabulous holiday.
I’m grateful to SterKinekor for this wonderful prize. 



No comments:

Post a Comment